The HSC® Premium Tubing incorporates a threaded and coupled connection that performs with outstanding success in a wide range of applications and environments within the oil and natural gas industry.
The HSC® Premium connection has been designed to optimise stress distribution, which in turn maximises gas tight sealability while reducing the risk of galling during power make-up.
HSC®'s robust and durable design features a metal-to-metal gas tight seal in conjunction with a reverse angle torque shoulder and together with the Buttress thread form enables 100% tensile efﬁciency.
The HSC® Premium Tubing is available in sizes 2 3/8" OD through to 4 1/2" OD for all your applications with the option of regular or special clearance couplings.
HSC® Premium Connection Provides:
- 100% Tensile Efﬁciency
- 100% Minimum Joint Efﬁciency
- Minimised Galling During Power Make-Up
- Minimal Turbulence and Energy Loss due to Flush Bore
- Maximised Field Efﬁciency Through Minimised Running Problems
- Stress Distribution is Optimised Throughout the Connection
- A Cost Effective and Reliable Solution